Here is a simple and easy recipe to cook your frozen egg rolls in air fryer. It only takes about 15 minutes to make, then you have your delicious snack or even meal ready to go! You’ll also find the printable recipe card to download and print.
After several hours of research, I found the best way for you to cook these air fryer egg rolls like a pro.
Continue reading if you want to learn:
- The best way to cook air fryer egg rolls
- Some useful and necessary tips
- Related FAQs
- What to serve with your egg rolls
- How to store and reheat air-fried egg rolls
Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer Recipe
All you need for this recipe are some nice frozen egg rolls. Use as many as you’d like to.
- Preheat your air fryer to 390°F (199°C) for 5 minutes.
- Place your egg rolls in the air fryer, making sure they are in a single layer.
- Air fry at 390°F (199°C) for 6 minutes.
- Shake your air fryer pan or basket or flip your egg rolls carefully.
- Air fry for an additional 6 minutes at the same temperature.
- Let cool & Enjoy!
Printable Recipe Card
If you like this recipe, here you have the printable recipe card you can download and print. Enjoy your egg rolls!
Feel free to share it on your social networks and pin it on your Pinterest. 🙂
Here you have some of the very useful and essential tips to make the perfect egg rolls!
- To end up with crispier egg rolls, air fry them for an additional 2 minutes. You can also leave them in the pan for a few minutes.
- Cook frozen, without thawing.
- Make sure you don’t overlap your egg rolls in the air fryer basket or pan.
- Remember to shake/flip your egg rolls as directed in the recipe.
- If you are cooking in multiple batches, the cooking time may decrease as your air fryer is getting hotter. (You may need to reduce the cooking time)
- Remember to take a peek at your egg rolls from time to time as they are cooking to prevent them from overcooking or burning.
- Smaller egg rolls will take less time to cook.
- You don’t need to spray the basket or the egg rolls with oil.
- It is recommended to put the egg rolls in a single layer in the basket with room between them so the air can circulate.
- If you would like the egg rolls really crispy, lightly spray with olive oil. Be sure not to use aerosol sprays which can hurt the coating on your basket.
Do I need to thaw my egg rolls first?
Nope. You don’t need to. Take them from the freezer, and cook! What could be more simple?
Do I need to use oil to cook air fryer egg rolls?
No, it is not necessary with most of the egg rolls brands. However, you can spritz them with oil before/after flipping them/ shaking the basket.
Can I put frozen egg rolls in the air fryer?
Yes! You do not need to thaw them!
Do I need to preheat my air fryer?
Absolutely! Otherwise, you may end up with some undercooked egg rolls.
Should I add foil to the air fryer basket?
This depends on the air fryer  you are using and where you are putting the foil in the basket. Just make sure the foil doesn’t get sucked in the air fryer’s heating element to prevent any damages.
What’s the difference between egg rolls and spring rolls?
They are wrapped differently: egg rolls are wrapped in a wrapper dipped in eggs for extra crispiness, while spring rolls are wrapped in thin flower rice wrappers.
What to serve with Egg Rolls
You can serve with various dipping sauces. Choose the one you like the most! Here are some examples for you to get inspired:
- Sour cream
- Tomato sauce/Marinara sauce
You can also serve your egg rolls  with one of these:
- Soy sauce fried rice
- Shrimp fried rice
- Fried cabbage
How to store & Reheat Air Fryer Egg Rolls
You can store your leftover egg rolls in an airtight container or bag for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
You can reheat your egg rolls in the air fryer for 2 to 3 minutes at 400°F (200°C) or until warmed through and crispy again.
You can’t help but feel great after eating your air fryer egg rolls. Served as a quick snack or a last-minute quick meal, these air fryer egg rolls will probably make your day.
As explained in this article, you can use my recommended recipe and cooking tips to cook your air fryer egg rolls.
Now you have the knowledge, it’s time for you to give it a try and enjoy your cooking. Let’s activate the cooking mode! 😉