Here is a simple and easy recipe to prepare air fryer fries. It takes less than 30 minutes to make, then you have your delicious snack ready to go! You’ll also find the printable recipe card to download and print.
After several hours of research, I found the best way for you to air fry those fries like a pro.
Continue reading if you want to learn:
- The best way to cook frozen fries in ir fryer
- Some useful and necessary tips
- Related FAQs
- How to serve your fries (Seasoning Ideas and Sauces)
- How to reheat air-fried fries
Frozen Fries in air fryer Recipe
All you need is a bag of frozen fries. Use as many as you’d like to.
- Start by preheating your air fryer at 400°F (200°C).
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil.
- Put the frozen fries in the basket – making sure they are not filling more than ½ to ¾ of the basket.
- Spritz with oil if desired.
- Air fry for 20 to 25 or until the crispiness desired is achieved. Toss or shake halfway through.
- Season your fries with some salt or other seasonings (ideas down in the article).
- Plate immediately and enjoy!
Printable Recipe Card
If you like this recipe, here you have the printable recipe card you can download and print. Enjoy your french fries!
Feel free to share it on your social networks and pin it on your Pinterest. 🙂
Here you have some of the very useful and essential tips to make perfect fries!
- The cooking time will vary depending on the size of the fries and how crispy you want them to be. For crispier or thicker fries, increase it and for thinner or softer fries, decrease it.
- Make sure to toss or shake your air fryer basket very well midway through to ensure they don’t stick, and for an even finish.
- Don’t spray too much oil on your fries since they’re already coated in oil in the factory.
- If your air fryer doesn’t need to preheat, your cooking time might be longer.
- Season your fries for a tastier finish. You’ll find some seasoning ideas at the end of the article.
- Don’t fill the air fryer basket more than ½ to ¾ for best results (you don’t have to put them in a single layer).
- If your basket is full, make sure you toss it more often.
If you have some questions or want more information about how to cook frozen fries in air fryer, here you have some frequently asked questions that may help you.
How long do I cook frozen french fries in air fryer?
Air fry your frozen french fries for 20 to 25 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
Are frozen fries in air fryer healthy?
Air Fryer  french fries are surely healthier than deep-fried ones.
Do I need to thaw my frozen fries before air frying?
Nope! Just transfer them from the bag to the air fryer basket!
Do I need to add oil to my fries?
You could spray the air fryer basket and the fries with oil, but this step isn’t necessary!
What if my french fries are covered with crystals?
If there is just a bit of crystal on your french fries, this should be okay. However, if your fries are fully covered with crystals, you probably have to use a different bag.
How to season the air-fried fries
Season your air-fried fries with one of these:
- Onion Salt
- Dried parsley
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- Dried oregano
- Dried thyme
- Dried basil
You can also eat them plain!
Serve with ketchup, mayo, ranch dressing, cheese sauce, green sauce, or any other dipping sauce you like!
Make sure to enjoy! 😉
How to reheat
To preheat your fries, you’ll have to:
- Preheat your air fryer  at 350°F (175°C) for about 3 minutes.
- Place your fries in the air fryer basket, not filling more than ½ to ¾.
- Reheat for 3 to 4 minutes, keeping an eye on them so they don’t get burnt.
- Plate and enjoy!
You can’t help but feel great after eating your air fryer french fries. Served as a quick snack or a side dish, these air fryer fries will surely be your favorite.
As explained in this article, you can use my recommended recipe and cooking tips to cook your air fryer fries.
Now you have the knowledge, it’s time for you to give it a try and enjoy your cooking. Let’s activate the cooking mode! 😉
If you are looking for more easy-to-make air fryer recipes, check our best: